What fun we've had the last few weeks doing the ice bucket challenge and donating to ALS!
It all started with TioTim… who challenged Jimmy!
Jimmy Challenged: "Big Jim" (who's actually small :))
TonTon, and Drew
Jim's epic freeze!
TonTon's classic challenge on the SUP
followed by the bail!
Tia and Emery challenged Steph. and Aunt Nancy
Aunt Nancy was such a trooper!
I screamed like a little girl in shock!
Gracie Challenged Olivia & Lisey Bear
They were so brave & adorable!
Elise Challenged her Mommy
Olivia challenged her Daddy and Mimi
Mimi's balancing act! She's so tough- none of her friends met her challenge!
My Mom ROCKS!
Emery said, "GIGI… It's YOUR TURN!"
Emery's 15th challenge :)
… and G ready too!
Grace is still saying…
"I'm doing the #icebucketchallenge… you have 24 hours!"
These videos were incredible…. but I couldn't figure out how to get them on here because they're so large.
**** we are still WAITING on Uncle Drew to meet the challenge!****
Grace is going to stop saying, "Uncle Drew is Buff!" :)

No comments:
Post a Comment