Monday, March 3, 2014

Baby Boy Showers

James has been spoiled over the last couple of weeks with two little showers.  

Cori hosted a beautiful shower in Houston, with some of my favorite foods (which I didn't get any pictures of), and adorable little boy decor!
Bec is due too… any day!
 Friends I taught with Ashley and Heather
 Lindy and Heather
 Cori and Summers

 my sis...
and my Momma
(I don't like pictures opening up gifts- I think they're so awkward)

 lots of cute boy clothes
 Off to Gramma's
 Precious "James Train"
 Pacifier Lovies
 Fun in the sun gear!
 Monogrammed goodies!
 Bath Time
 "Boy Books" which his big sister is obsessed with
and has loved them so much they already have color in them
 Sweet "potamus" bath towel 
 amazing swaddle blankets
 burp rags (hopefully they won't be needed) :)

And… My sister hosted a nice little shower in San Antonio complete with delicious desserts and milk!
 Bow-tie cookies and to die for brownies
 delicious fruit kabobs
 and "dirt and worms"
cool whip and pudding… with oreo crumble and gummie worms!
YUMMY!
 lemon custard
 and a cold class of milk

 Nat and I
 Leave it to the 8 months pregnant girl, to dig in first! :)
 friends
 My mom will not approve of this photo! 
but look at that adorable toy box!
 the girls had to come check everything out
 … and look who found the "wubbies"
 more cute clothes
 sweet outfits and pj's
 super soft blankets
 and books, toys, frames, and bibs
and I don't have a picture… but my sweet, sweet parents gave us a Double Bob!  Now when jimmy gets home from a long day of work, he can take both kids on a run! (and Momma can rest) hehe… just kidding- hopefully we will be able to get back to working out as a family (of 4)- which we love!

WOW… we have wonderful friends who have spoiled us so much and our soon to be little GUY!
We can't wait to welcome him into the world in about a month! (It's SO close)

No comments:

Post a Comment