Random pics from this past week!
SHOWER:
"Smells like a baby"
Oh wait... she never smelled like a baby ;)
LUNCH:
Grace has not been the best eater as of lately... So, for lunch last week I gave her an assortment:
strawberry, pineapple, grape, cheese, fresh navy beans, broccoli, chicken, guacamole& carrots
And... she ate like a champ!
BIRTHDAY fun!
Before heading to Waco for the game... we had a blast at Graham's birthday party!
He loved his balloon
SHADOW UPDATE:
MAYBE... just maybe she's over her shadow fear! Lately, she will actually acknowledge them, and just say "Hi Mommy Shadow..." (while waving to it)
Neighborhood run... and YES she actually RUNS a long way!
Like I said... RANDOM post! At least I didn't bore you with paint samples, flooring samples, the plumber working, or the electrician! hehe It's "busy" around here... yes busy is relative!










No comments:
Post a Comment